Windy. Cloudy skies will become sunny this afternoon. High 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph..
Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Low 22F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Updated: October 20, 2020 @ 9:39 am
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports
will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original
post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled,
comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
Bowman County Pioneer